You can take steps to stay healthy and independent as you get older. It’s important to:
- Keep your body and mind active
- Choose healthy foods
- Get enough sleep
- Talk to your doctor about any health concerns
- Take steps to prevent accidents
Remember, it’s never too late to make healthy changes in your life.
For more information on staying healthy as you get older, visit the National Institute on Aging’s website.
Stay active to live longer and better.
Regular physical activity can help you:
- Reduce your risk for diabetes, heart disease, stroke, and some cancers
- Avoid falls and other injuries
- Live on your own longer
- Prevent depression
Please share your questions in the comment section below.
Disclaimer: This article has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.